Travel To Angeles City by Air
Angeles city is one of the few cities in the Philippines that has its own airport.
So getting there is relatively easy by air. There are direct international flights to the airport as well as domestic flights to the airport.
Domestic flights will naturally originate from NAIA. The airlines that fly directly from international destinations to and from Diosdado Macapagal International Airport are:
- From Malaysia; AirAsia (www.airasia.com)
- From Korea; Asiana Airlines (http://www.flyasiana.com/english/)
- From the Republic of Palau; Pacific Flier (www.pacificflier.com)
- From Singapore; Tiger Airways (www.tigerairways.com)
The domestic airlines that flies to Diosdado Macapagal International Airport from various local and International destinations are:
- From Cebu, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore and Macau; Cebu Pacific (www.cebupacificair.com)
- From Caticlan; South East Asian Airlines (www.flyseair.com)
- From Tapei; Spirit of Manila (www.spiritofmanilaairlines.com)